9 Fast Holiday Hair and Makeup Tricks
Holiday Hair Trends
1)Fresh Hair- Kevin Murphy : For those days where you just don’t have time to wash your hair, or just want to give your hair some extra volume, our salon just started to carry Kevin Murphy dry shampoo. We also cary the powder puff which gives your hair the “Va-Va-Voom” root lift and volume.
2)The fast Ponytail: Nothing is easier or more chic than a quick ponytail with a little volume at the top. Using our new Kevin Murphy In Session Volume
3) Soft Retro waves: Using a 1 1/2 inch curling iron, curl your hair in sections and pin it up with bobby pins or clips while they cool down. after 15 minutes, take them down and brush out the curls for a soft wavy look. Finish with soft hairspray and Moroccan oil Glimmer shine spray.
Holiday Makeup Tips
gold shadow to your lid, liquid liner at the lashes, and add bronzer to warm up your look. Add some mascara, and you are done! Katherine Heigel wears red beau
tifully in her red dress pictured to the right.
5) Revive Your face: After a long day, revive your makeup by putting a light concealer on the inner corners of your eyes, under your eyelashes, and next to your nose. Add bronzer to your cheeks, and a highlighter on the apples of your cheeks and slightly above thebronz
6) Pale pink lips and winged eyeliner: When you have dramatic eyes going on, you don’t want to draw a whole lot of attention to your lips too. People don’t know where to focus their attention. When playing up your eyes, stick to a nude, or pale pink to give your lips some color without going overboard.
7) Add an accessory: A quick and easy way to look put together is to add a sparkly headband or hair piece. You can add a side part, and low bun to complete the sleek look like Victoria’s Secret model Karolina Kurkova does. Having one great hair accessory can even pull of not wearing any jewelry.
9) Throw on a trendy scarf: Scarves are a major trend this year that you can open any magazine and see top celebrities sporting them. With all kinds of textures, colors, and prints, you can make it the main focus of your outfit. Leopard print, or woven scarves look great with even a very casual holiday outfit. Dress it up with black pants, or dark jeans if you don’t feel like wearing a dress!
Author : Sarah Singleton